I like to think that I’m creative and God has given me at least a smattering artisticness (pretty sure that isn’t a word but anyway…) so I have decided to do up my planner. If my planner is more inviting to my eye, I believe that I’ll make the most out of it and it will become an escape setting it up weekly. It’s really relaxing so I hope I can inspire you to do something similar. So this is how I do it.
- I go on to Pinterest and look up an aesthetic, so this week I looked up pastel purple aesthetic as you can see. ☞
- Collect some pictures, print them out.
- Position the pictures and stick them in.
- Put in things I need to know for the week ahead.
- Draw some little pictures (I like drawing simple things like flowers, stars, and dots).
- The during the week I will add in little journal things, as well as write in to-do lists for the weekend.*
*Sometimes I’ll also add in some good Bible verses, as it helps me reflect on God’s word every time I look at my planner.
“Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart.”